Cherry Blossom at Gardens by The Bay 🌸

Just when I thought I won't get a chance to check out cherry blossoms at Japan this year, I found out that there will be cherry blossoms at Gardens by The Bay. When I stepped into the Flower Dome, I thought I was about to regret because it looks quite dark at first glance (because I went at night). But as I walk towards the cherry blossoms, I was impressed.

*If you missed the cherry blossoms, you can still take a stroll around Gardens by The Bay!

cherry blossom gardens by the bay

The lights at night gave a different vibe to the ambiance. Back then when I was in Japan at the Rikugien Garden for autumn, I stayed till sun down to get a view of the lightup and it was amazing. This felt almost the same too!

cherry blossom gardens by the bay

Everything about the Cherry Blossom set up at Gardens by the Bay brought back the Japan vibe into Singapore. So if anyone is craving for Japan this season and don't get a chance to go, this is your chance to satisfy your cravings!

cherry blossom gardens by the bay

cherry blossom gardens by the bay

I went on a weekday and it was awesome. There was way less people which made it more peaceful and quiet, giving me a break from the busy city of Singapore.

cherry blossom gardens by the bay

cherry blossom gardens by the bay

Look at the bridge and artificial pond! For those who have went to Rikugien at night, this would definitely remind you of that view (although there isn't any pond reflection). I would really love to be back again next year in the day to get a day light view of the cherry blossoms but hopefully the set up won't be exactly the same every year!

If you like the post, support me by following my Instagram here!♥

Powered by Blogger.